Monday, November 15, 2004

nothing much

i'm in a dilemma. i can't really remember what i wanna post, but i really wanna post, so i'll just post anyway. hopefully along the way, i'll pick up what i can't remember.

these 5 days have been great really. feels like i've ORDed already. haha. it's so carefree. no worrying about anything related to army at all. awesome. on top of that, i had a preview to life in SMU. and i'm already looking forward to it. although my parents will wanna say something about that. they're pushing me to go to the States, as usual but it's just so troublesome. what essays, what testimonials, what's not what everything. it's like just an ultimate turn-off. if the applications are as easy and simple as ABC, trust me, i'll be halfway there already. honestly, it's gonna be a heck of an experience abroad i know it! but i'm just that laid back. maybe my parents are right. i am the bane of my own future. oh well. we'll see.

i'm just watching the 'top model' show on tv now, and it's like, the italian guys are so smooth. like they're like naturals in picking up pple. haha maybe i can learn something from them eh? yeah. i need lessons.

anyway this break have been well spent i guess. finally bought my computer. went to sentosa and was lucky enough to be caught in the sunny part of the day! and acquire 3 albums: U2:best of 1980-1990, songs about jane and some japanese girl doing bossanova. i'm just pretty upset that my shoe was sold out. tsk. this shoe i had my eyes on for awhile in 'substance' at the wheelock. 169. it was like, orangy brownish with the ziggy-zag velcro fastener thing. i would've bought it. sigh. yeah.

anyway, i feel quite proud of myself that i haven't gone near a club for 3 weeks. it's just that clubbing's losing it for me. just like mambo jambo lost it for me last time. i hate phuture wednesdays. the feeling of squeezing is just so irritating. as irritating as people who force their way into the trains while u're trying to get off. as irritating as people who block the whole escalator by standing in the middle. yeah. makes me feel like wanting to tell them to foff. but i shall not since it's not my style. oh well, hrm guess the next time i'll be partying is at zouk out, at least if i feel like i'm being sardinised i can chill out at one corner of the beach. anyway i'll be hanging at the RnB side. find me there k? or u can find me in rasa sentosa for the after party. my after party? ;)

alright, i'm out. till next time. ian.

No comments: