Saturday, March 05, 2005

dilemma

sometimes, we wish so much to reveal our thoughts and feelings, but fear the repercussions of our expression. so we almost never directly speak what we have in our heads and hearts. rather, we loves to drop hints, in hope that others may pick up and guess what that we wish to convey. this way, we'd never have the feeling that we actually revealed what we're hiding, so we'll live in the illusion that others were actually intuitive enough to know what we keep within our hearts.

sadly, sometimes, people are hesitant to guess what they imagine to be the truth. they know and harbour the thought of the possibility of the real truth, but they never really want to say it out for fear of confirming what they dread to know. so they'll purposefully, keep guessing the wrong answers, in hopes that we'll become frustrated and tell them the truth outright, and so, living in the illusion that they really didn't know about the matter until we had told them about it.

so what are we to do? what are we to do? no one gives way and everyone is left with thoughts in their minds which cannot be confirmed. left with people wondering and curious, left with people having imaginations running wild, left with people unsure of what next they are to do. oh...so what are we to do...what are we to do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your information in dilemma. Too bad it doesn't have more on backstage pass to concert. I was looking for backstage pass to concert in my area. Enjoyed reading what you have. I'll check back later when I get some spare time next week. Thanks ian.

Anonymous said...

I liked your information in dilemma. Too bad it doesn't have more on buy backstage pass. I was looking for buy backstage pass in my area. Enjoyed reading what you have. I'll check back later when I get some spare time next week. Thanks ian.

Anonymous said...

Now that I have a little time I can finally read your posts especially the title dilemma. I accidently ran in to it the other day looking for how to get backstage pass and yours popped up ian. I was in a hurry and bookmarked it so I could come back later. Well here I am. Keep it up. Greeting from Las Vegas.

Anonymous said...

I liked your information in dilemma. Too bad it doesn't have more on how to get backstage pass. I was looking for how to get backstage pass in my area. Enjoyed reading what you have. I'll check back later when I get some spare time next week. Thanks ian.