Sunday, March 13, 2005

time to change phone again...

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cebit/flash.html

just take a look at the upcoming sonyericsson phones at that URL.

well currently in camp now. bored out of my wits. let me clear my leave. i. can't. hardly. wait.

as micheal buble aptly puts:

"and FREEDOM is mine and i know how i feel.
it's a new day
it's a new dawn
it's a new life for me..
and i'm feeling...good"

yeah. and just went for the SMU matriculation yesterday. all i can say is.. it's all i'm looking forward to now... so all together now! to THAT familiar tune that all army boys know:

"OC won't let me go,
CO pls let me go,
mama, i wanna go hooooome, ya!"

alright, 'nuff ranting. i shall return to my mundane army life, so for now, i bid you all adiou and good night.

No comments: