Wednesday, March 02, 2005

mad poster ranting

i really loved that song. still loving it cos of all the words and all the meanings and how the song is sung. mine, immaculate dreams indeed.

currently posting madly is myself. i'm stuck in camp and bored with nothing much left to do. well, my own sad story touches my own heart. the 24km march for my lil soldiers are held on sunday cos A'lvl results just decided to release themselves on friday. so ALL my cute lil troopers are trooping off back to their JCs to collect their 'almighty' A'lvl cert and whatever program that falls on friday...gets postponed till sunday! incredulous. *grunt* at least i get to leave by thursday night and go back on sunday morning. oh well, sad story.

i think my poems are lacking in meaning since they never really refer to anyone. mmm, just thoughts in my head and trying immensely to rhyme every line. it's not good. i think they're just rhymes since they have no meaning. no? poems are rhymes with meanings, usually deep ones. not shallow ones. mmm, perhaps i should just stick to business management in SMU. i'm just ranting. back to my ranting ways then. till i actually get a proper poem then...i shall rhyme...occasionally.

mmm, nothing else. just bored. and yes! i will finally matriculate on march 12th! SMU, here i come.

No comments: