Monday, December 13, 2004

bottomless hole- tanya chua

ian didnt mention that was my bedsheets in the background of his xmas collection eh. haha...damn gay. dunno what kinda arrangement until ian sleep on my bed and i sleep on the mattress. anyway, the last two days of shopping in town with ian was good, tho we didnt see many people in town, spying on kaixiang or contemplating picking up girls who were checking out calvin klein boxers were particularly memorable. haha well here's cai's christmas shoppping bounty, unlike ian, i didnt spend half my pay yet, unfortunately my shopping isnt done yet.

versace baby blue jeans edt x2
dior addict edt
clinique simply edt
lancome miracle homme edt - $60 donated to sasa foundation
renoma boxers x2
bum equipment boxers - $30 donated to isetan singapore
black shoes - $159 donated to zara (i went with ian remember?)

my sis took the clinique simply already. and i gave one of the versace edts away, so girls please apply for one. grand prize is the aldo ring which has been sitting on my desk waiting for me to give away to someone special. haha im such a fucking slut. got someone in mind for the dior cos she's an addict. but i dont have that many girl friends so i guess i could hold on to them.
and as for the rest, they're all mine..haha....as ian said. merry christmas to me.=]

i need a new phone too, bloody samsung x430 sucks so bad. no wonder they paid me to use the phone. and the customer service personnel were great. cept they didnt fix the problem.
swine..

playing in the background so soothingly is my new chinese cd. haha that cost 20 bucks but thats not counted its priceless.

all i want for christmas, honestly, is stability.

No comments: