Friday, December 31, 2004

confused

what e f*** is wrong with me.
my life's a mess, i have no friggin idea what im dg.
ive lost my direction. i dont knw anymore.
random incoherent thoughts keep gg thru my mind.
struggling to piece them together.
i have to set things straight somehow. somehow seems like such a vague word.


random thought: wtf is my blog start page in friggin chinese.

anyway thanx cai, ian for shedding some light on my situation. ur insights were extremely invaluable. -brotherhood- stand by ur bro, no matter e circumstance.

perhaps i might find some peace when sleep finally claims me.
good night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#c28][b]Good morning,
a lot of the people that I know get their holidays from their job in july august, but myself, I have to work the whole summer. Now my so long waited holiday period is coming also for me. This time I wanna travel to Asia. In these period I have a travel catalogue always opened to look for[/b][/color] [url=http://www.travelhotelasia.info/airport-bangkok-hotel-01-01.html]airport bangkok hotel[/url] [color=#c28][b]. I am gonna arrive with the airplane to Bangkok and then I will decide how to go on. I am alone, so the world is my oister.
ciao,
Mario[/b][/color]