Monday, December 06, 2004

from her, for her.

for lisa

winter,
love's always in the air
blind cupid shooting arrows everywhere
i've been wounded by one thats going to change my life complete
vows of love for eternity exchange and meant to keep
but you broke it.
words just can't explain the pain and my feelings
how can you mend back the pain, without meaning ?

spring,
love remains in my heart
only time can prove my love for you, but
give me a chance and not just let it pass through
i want to say i'm sorry and for all the hurt i've caused you
please come back to me again

summer,
love's playing games with me
images in which superficial sights give
hey, stop cheating my feelings already
i've cried for you too much
that my tears seem to lose its touch

Autumn,
love's saddest season of all
the feelings wither, the leaves fall
i'm still praying and waiting for you
that one day, my wish will come true
and i can whisper how much i love you

No comments: