Friday, December 17, 2004

shanghai tan

well at last i'm at shanghai.
after days in suzhou, wuxi, hangzhou i'm finally in shanghai.
this place is really pretty amazing. you'd never thought china would become like this.
as i was walking beside huangpu river on the puxi side, it feels like a dream.
wind blowing in your face, jacket pulled up to the neck, looking at the old colonial buildings spruced up to house modern banks, makes me wanna stay here forever.

well the chinese are very proud with their new shanghai, well they ought to be.
tmr's shopping. hope i get to see more dvds to buy. haha shaun sorry i left the place which sold naruto dvds already. tmr i'll try to find k ?

hangzhou was very pretty too. every turn in the garden looked like a picture perfect chinese painting. best place to retire, to get away from the hustle of the rat race. oh my mom loved the place so much she said shes gonna come back next year.

and did i mention my parents spent 300 bucks buying this teapot named " zi zhu chang le" pardon my hanyu pinyin. madness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hеy I κnοw this is off topic but I was wondеrіng if уou kneω of any wiԁgets I could аdd to my blog thаt autοmaticаlly tweet my neωest twіttеr updаtes.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Take a look at my website - weight loss secrets