Saturday, December 11, 2004

thank God.

ok whats with my week ? i'm at the lanshop again, hah with cai on my left and ian on my right. yep yesterday was great. went for Guards dinner and dance and thought it was a freaking waste of money. 90 bucks in furama hotel, can you believe it? more ex than prom in ritz.. anyways my mood changed when i heard " and 7th prize is 087!!" .. i was like, ok i think thats me. THATS ME! won myself a dvd home theatre set. goodness. had to LUG it all the way to parkway from furama cos dota beckoned and LUGGED it back home.

ok. today was great too, went for dental with my mom and spent 250 laminating my teeth. *smile* went for katong laksa with her and visited grace at awfully chocolate! i tell you, the chocolate icecreams and cakes there are delicious. beautiful shop, quality food and fantastic music cos i put in my frank sinatra sax cd. b-e-a-u-tifulll.

went shopping with ian and cai at zara cos i was looking for a jacket for my trip to shanghai next week. picked up this brown rusty leather jacket and they both agreed its damn nice so i bought it! went searching for a present for my mom next and walked into lee hwa.. yeh its been a long time since i bought her something, and if i bought my mom something, she deserves much much more than anyone in this world. settled for a nice diamond necklance. not too ex la, i'm on a budget.

left the guys for cell group at 5 and had a great time there too. so there. i'm back here. dota-ing.

-
it is only at his time, when all things seemed beautiful.


No comments: