Monday, December 06, 2004

holy grail?. hahha..shit.

okay its cai's turn. unfortunately this sms whore doesnt have a nice camera inbuilt in my phone.
quote me at 6am. "anybody has a handphone in the camera?" zouk out was fun=]. i mean u dont have to love timo mas and paul van dyk to have a good time right. give me andrew chow and some retro shit anytime. kenneth really made me laugh like mad man.. his gang is seriously one big piece of hilarious shit. damn pro too.
watched a documentary on local music today, and andrew chow was there. i really like the dude.
no famous rnb dj's out there to give him some competition?. heh... well for my first zoukout, it was good i must say. worth all that money spent. well im sorry, cant put a finger on it. just know it was good yea. missed shaun and jianhong. but yea. they mature so fast they're starting to make babies already. and i still have no girlfriend.
heh.

abit of a block here. ahha...reminiscing suddenly made my mind go blank.
signing off here.
somebody soothe my aching feet.

No comments: