Thursday, July 07, 2005

brighter than sunshine

suddenly it dawned upon me it's such a nice song. i'm hooked.

sorry prepare for an avalanche of randomness.

zouk was great last night. not zouk. phuture. eugene lau with his long islands, vodka sprite?(i think) and what else i can't remember. navin(yo!) and his chiva and apple shooters. marcus and his, 'i dunno what's in the jug'. cong and his vodka ribenas all over the table. drank to my fill i did. and lancing lancing the night away as someone would say. i have no recognition of what else i took into system. ow...i feel for my liver.

and cigs. they stink. my tongue feels violated. as if they're corroding. but honestly down the throat into the lungs, wasn't so bad. no coughs no chokes. just smooth. just the aftertaste in the mouth. definitely not smth i'd like or actively associate myself with. ugh. ow...my poor tar-coated lungs. i reiterate. i hate cigs. i hate smoking. i did promise myself a long long while ago to try a puff. and tried i did. like it i didn't.

sigh, got my friend into some trouble. oh well, sorry there. i know you probably don't read this blog, but, i'm still sorry. i'm sure everything will be fine soon. don't worry!

supper at newton! wah. mee goreng with kailan and stingray. have never seen such a weird combi. never seen such a BIG plate of mee goreng! and saw my recruits. thanks alot la, first thing they ask me why i'm so white. and still talking about after grenade live throw i look chao ta. now i look so peh peh. gimme a break can. try to stay at home and not have any day activity for 3 months. see whether u peh peh or not.

5 pple! squeezed into a cab! so nice the uncle. and for a first shaun went home first. miracle. when i alighted the fare was already 20 bucks. wah ex. wonder how much to cai's place. and had a long ass walk home can. try lancing lancing so long and still abit high and walk 1 hour home. but it's good. i like to walk.

WANTED:

People who like walking and talking forever.



I really miss those nights, where i'd walk along the beaches and talk the night away. they now seem so far and distant. who? you wanna come? you're most welcome! what? tonight? sure...why not?

pardon my delusions. wishful thinking on my part. would you like to join me? all you have to do is ask and you'd certainly be most welcome. just don't fall asleep on me. well not ON me, but i mean while we're talking. but if you wanna fall asleep ON me also can. then i'll just wake you when the sun rises...and we'll watch the day chase the night a
way, aiight? seeya then...

No comments: