Monday, July 18, 2005

Praise You

As i wake up this morning, this fine morning, i put in my favourite french cd and played track 12, Apres Toi by Liane Foly. Listening to your favourite songs in the morning is the best thing that can happen.

I feel compelled to post this.

I feel so blessed. Why can i wake up this morning with no worries in the world, to play my favourite french cd on my favourite speakers. Why can i have a new laptop to type this, or even a new phone to play with. Why can i have a nice bed to sleep a peaceful sleep in. Why can i have a nice school to go to, with new friends and old friends together. Why can i do all these while there are others who are not so blessed? While there are others struggling to make ends meet, working hard to pay for their textbooks, no nice music to listen to, maybe even no bed to sleep in, just a straw mattress. With no shelther over their heads while wondering when their next meal will come.

Why me?

I know the plans i have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

To everything there is a season, a Time for every purpose under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

2 comments:

gabriel said...

Amen brother. We are truly blessed. And we should NEVER take it for granted.

jianhong said...

Brothers in Christ. thanks for the support!