Sunday, September 26, 2004

21km and still running

the most i've run was 15km in ocs. and 10km in my formation. this morning i suddenly discovered myself running the whole fulfilling 21km. but time passed with steady progress. thanks to my two gay partners. though we promised and swore to stick together all the way, they dumped me a couple of times due to my lack of physical fitness. the bastards. but nevertheless, i caught up and we finished the race together. funny we just got beaten by many many ladies. and also just made the timing by less than a minute. WELL.

one thing i've learnt, make sure you hydrate and sleep the night before. more than 7 hours. if you don't sleep at all, and instead watch futurama and play mindless endless ice worlds, you'd start to hallucinate by the 15km onwards. i swear guys, that was a fish hanging from the tree we saw today. not a twig.

--------
"what happened to us? we used to be so perfect" - hoobastank

No comments: