Saturday, September 11, 2004

haha. i'm just so full of shit dudes. all my posts are like compo man. maybe i miss GP. yeah right. k on my way to meet the dudes at phuture now. immediately after this post that is.

true true, anyone that touches my gf in the club will get a crash course in kungfu by yours truly. of coz, in a club naturally she should be at my side but if she's with her friends(ala last night), then i'll let her be and just hang around with her group. i won't be like having her on a leash all the while. point being i'll be around for protection if need be. haha, jh, your point is in exaggeration. no man in the right mind would share their girl. and i'm sure we're all in our right mind.

okok! it's time for me to go. late late late late. as usual! ian the compo man signs off!
-end-

No comments: