Saturday, September 11, 2004

hmmm

Ok dudes. sorry i didn't join any of you for clubbing.. yesterday or tonight. feeling messed up.

seriously speaking. i can't forget heather. neither will i forget her. everytime i see her name in my phone contacts my heart skips a beat. maybe you guys think i'm just being dumb but it's become hell for me not to see her. jh will understand. i met her yesterday for five mins (after i had dinner with my other friend) to pass her some photos. it was my way of closing my "relationship" with her. like you know, like defriending someone. jh will know. anyway.

so i thought i would just pass her the photos and tell her i'm off home or something and just walk out of the place. but when i saw her i couldn't do shit. i wanted to... well. anyway. i was kinda torn apart in the middle of far east square outside kazbar. (on the lighter note, we should chill at far east square. they have good pubs) she asked me to join her and her friends but i didn't want to. i asked her to walk with me and she didn't want to. so i just pissed her off, and left. 5 mins of foolishness for limitless depression. hmmm haha.

anyway she's the most gorgeous thing i saw last night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYWAY.
i fixed my new com. it's damn cool. and damn fast. playing doom 3 later. too bad i'm DOO tml. i also have a wireless mouse and keyboard! so now msn works. and everything else. i'm gonna start playing diablo2 again. serious. is there NOONE ELSE??


cho0w

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading hmmm I got a wonderful idea and some of your other posts. Frankly I was looking for buy backstage pass resources and came here. Good thing though. I am inspired now once again. shaun keep up the good work. I'll check back later. Hello from Las Vegas.

Anonymous said...

After reading hmmm I got a wonderful idea and some of your other posts. Frankly I was looking for backstage pass resources and came here. Good thing though. I am inspired now once again. shaun keep up the good work. I'll check back later. Hello from Las Vegas.

Anonymous said...

After reading hmmm I got a wonderful idea and some of your other posts. Frankly I was looking for buy backstage pass resources and came here. Good thing though. I am inspired now once again. shaun keep up the good work. I'll check back later. Hello from Las Vegas.