Monday, September 13, 2004

well, i'm back. once again. this blog i realise, only comes alive on weekends. when we are all free to post as and when we like. such a mimic of our lifestyles.

help! jh, the taxi driver went crazy after he let u off. he kept going like, 'hell yeah', 'oh yeah, right on'. i'm on the brink of wtf.

me:'uncle, can u turn left later?'
cabbie:'hell yeah...'
me:'then afterwards go straight down.'
cabbie:'right on!'
etc, etc, etc.

haha! quite a funny ride. luckily it's only like 2 min. who knows what else he'll say?

sigh. in 3 hours, i've to head back to camp. still regretting my inactions. should learn to let things go now. anyway, it's just such a small thing. hope shaun's doing fine as DOO. as least he has internet! my stupid pulau tekong has zilch for internet, except in the spec's mess, which by the way i cannot use. coz i'm not a spec. yeah, whatever.

alright time for me to rest yeah. gentlemen, good night. ladies, good morning.


No comments: