Thursday, September 02, 2004

hey! its a thursday, and i'm home. work's been really piling up nowadays and i have hardly time to even breathe! just watched singapore idol and i really like candice and daphne! haha i bet at this moment in time someone else somewhere out there's typing something about them. yeh candice sang that song really well. oh whats there to look forward in the weeks ahead? nothing much really.. but u know, when u're busy, u hardly think about anything else but your work, it kinda takes your mind off things. not that i have much on my mind these days, but the work really alleviates your other problems. now i know why workaholics indulge themselves in tonnes of work ..

haven't spoken to any friends much, everyone's so busy with stuff. called eugene the other day, msged shaun using army mail haha. ian and cai didn't reply. i wanna watch terminal!!

i'm just raving and ranting.

i'll just tell about my day, went to Kranji camp today for a little recce of the place, it was just beside this place i was based in last year, SAFPU. military police.. met some of my old friends, whom i cannot place their faces to names, but had a fun time chatting anyway, really miss the old days. you know, when you always look back, its always so enjoyable, so longing. i guess your mind plays tricks on you, and you only think about good things that happened before, hardly the bad.

anyway, as i was walking out, i thought about my days in bmt too, with mark. mark can totally sum up my days in tekong. i can still remember him waiting for me at the bunk door cos i was always late, he always wanted to stand next to me in file, even when the PC said we were gay. haha.. ran with me for my SOC.. and slept with me on my SINGLE bed cos he was scared that night!! haha "jianhong... ehh. i sleep with you today la, scared sia , keep seeing something.." haha something along those lines. i was so sleepy i just said " mmm.."

thanks mark.


No comments: